Regenerated Cellulose Syringe Filter
- Rigid construction to resist high pressure up to 12 bar
- Huge dirt-holding capacity, higher filtration efficiency
- Faster flow rate up to 200 ml/min with large surface area
- Broad diameter to increase effective surface area
- Low extractables and lower protein binding capacity
- Suitable for both liquids and gases filtration
- Proper connector for better sealing and improved efficiency
Filson mixed cellulose ester syringe filter, also known as MCE syringe filter, has lower extractables and lower protein binding. By using our MCE syringe filter prior to sample analysis, you will obtain clearer solutions and more reliable results as well as longer column life.
- Raw Material: mixed cellulose ester
- Housing Material: polyvinyl chloride(PVC), polypropylene(PP), acrylic
- Micron Rating: 0.22 micron, 0.45 micron, 8 micron
- Working Temperature: 90℃
- Operating Pressure: 12 bar
- Common Diameter: from 4mm to 50mm
- Filtration Area: 19.8 cm2
- Sample Volume: 5 – 120 ml
- Flow Rate: up to 200 ml/min
- PH Value: 1 – 14
- Connection: FLL, MLL
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Filson Mixed Cellulose Ester Syringe Filter
Your Trusted Mixed Cellulose Ester Syringe Filter Producer in China
Filson mixed cellulose ester syringe filter is ideally designed to capture most particles including bacteria, virus and microorganisms. Most MCE syringe filter is hydrophobic, and it is best for aqueous solution. If you use syringe filter in air or gas filtration, hydrophobic MCE membrane will meet your needs better.
Mixed cellulose ester(MCE) membrane syringe filter made of mixtures of cellulose acetate and cellulose nitrate, and it features excellent chemical compatibility with corrosion, acids, bases and most organic solvents filtration.
Featuring in better chemical resistance, eminent filtration efficiency and high quality, Filson maxed cellulose ester syringe filter can be widely used in protein, enzyme or other aqueous solutions filtration, tissue culture media and additive filtration, biological fluids clarification or other fields.
Any questions about Filson mixed cellulose ester(MCE) syringe filter? Please Click Here immediately!