Multi Cartridge Filter Housing
- High strength construction with maximum durability
- High flow rate available for heavy duty industrial process
- Minimal footprint with maximum filtration surface
- Good temperature&pressure resistance for long lifespan
- Optional closure designs for ease of filter replacement
Filson multi-cartridge filter housing usually can be made of 304/316L stainless steel, carbon steel, plastic, and FRP materials, suits for various residential, commercial, industrial applications. Cooperating with from 2 to 450 filter cartridges, it is ideally used in whether light duty or heavy-duty conditions.
- Raw material: SS 304/316L, plastic, carbon steel(CS), FRP
- of cartridge: over 450
- Cartridge length: up to 70 inch
- Flow rate: over 3000m3/h
- Operating pressure: up to 300 psi (20 bar)
- Operating temperature: up to 149℃(300℉)
- Closure option: clamp, swing bolt
- Installation: vertical, horizontal
- O-ring seal: Buna-N, EPR, Viton, PTFE
Note: customized service is always permitted upon your need
Filson Multi Cartridge Filter Housing
Preferred Multi Cartridge Filter Housing Manufacturer with Proven Quality
Filson multi-cartridge filter housing aims to maintain high flow rates while minimizing overall cost, which can withstand up to 3000m3/h. Plus, it accommodates 10-70 inch length cartridges standardly, or please send your unique dimension to us for customization.
Inlet/Outlet connection of Filson multi-cartridge filter housing can be designed to NPT, BSP, ANSI/DIN flange, sanitary(TC) or other required options.
Filson always commits to developing an innovative designs to upgrade properties of the multi-cartridge filter housing, looking forward to sincere cooperation. Contact at 86-157 3695 8886 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick quote.