Non Sterile Nylon Syringe Filter
- Able to be sterilized by autoclaving or gamma irradiation
- Excellent chemical compatibility with most solvents
- Multiple pore size design for different applications
- Huge sample volume up to 120 ml
- High pressure resistance up to 10 bar
- Broad diameter to increase effective filtration area
- Reliable quality in accordance with ISO standards
Filson non sterile nylon syringe filter is ideally designed to capture particles larger than 0.2 micron with a higher filtration efficiency. Because our syringe filter is non-sterile, it can be sterilized by autoclaving at 121℃ for 15 minutes or gamma irradiation.
- Raw Material: nylon
- Housing Material: polypropylene(PP)
- Sterility: non-sterile
- Pore Size: 0.2 – 5 micron(typically 0.22 and 0.45 micron)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 10 bar
- Common Diameter: from 13mm to 33mm
- Surface Area: 4.8 cm2
- Sample Volume: ＜120 ml
- Connection: luer lock
- MOQ: 100 PCs
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Top-rated Non Sterile Nylon Syringe Filter Supplier in China
Filson non sterile nylon syringe filter has broad diameter ranging from 13mm to 33mm, hence it has larger filtration area and faster flow rate to satisfy your different usage. Besides, utilizing standard nylon membrane, our syringe filter can resist high pressure up to 10 bar.
Featuring in excellent chemical resistance, huge flow rate and stable filtration performance, our non-sterile nylon syringe filter is ideal for HPLC sample filtration, laboratory, chemical industry, food&beverage or other fields.
Filson has been providing all kinds of filters for more than 20 years, and we promise to offer high-quality and high-efficiency non sterile nylon syringe filter. In addition, if you are looking for replacement nylon syringe filter of other brands like Pall or Fisher, Filson will also be your best choice.
If you have any questions about Filson non sterile syringe filter, please Click Here for more detailed information!