Filson PE Filter
- Wide filtration accuracy range for various applications
- Cleanable and reusable with extended service time
- High mechanical strength since vacuum sintering process
- Chemically inert and resistant to various acid and alkali
- Available in a wide range of diameters and lengths
- Send Us Inquiry
Filson PE filter is an ideal solution for a wide range of applications that require high filtration performance with limited costs. Standard Filson PE filter is capable of withstanding a maximum of 80℃ high temperature and can be designed to various accuracy from 1 to 150 μm.
- Raw Material: pure polyethylene
- Operating Temperature: Max. 80℃ (long-term operation)
- Micron Rating: 0.22-150 μm
- Pore Volume: 25-60 %
- Shapes: roll, tube, rod, sheet, disk, or other unique shapes
- Size (OD*ID): 31×15, 31×20, 38×20, 38×15, 50×20, 65×30, 85×45 mm
- Length/Height: up to 2000 mm
Note: any customization is available, please consult Filson.
Filson PE filter
Your Reliable PE Filter Manufacturer in China
Filson PE filter is fully manufactured in 100% pure polyethylene (PE) material through a sintering process, performing high mechanical strength with lightweight. Also, you can select ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UPE/UHMWPE) or high-density polyethylene (HDPE) as material for your special need.
Your customized diameters and lengths are always provided and totally for your equipment, and Filson expert technicians are ready to serve you 24/7. Do not hesitate to contact us. Call on 86-157 3695 8886 or email email@example.com for more information.