Plastic Filter Housing
- Good chemical compatibility for most acid&alkali liquids
- Suitable for various cartridge filters from single to multiple
- Positive sealing by Buna-N o-ring for leak-proof operation
- Easy and quick cartridge removal for less maintenance cost
- Flexible closure design for your special application needs
For most filtration of sea water, chemicals, and corrosive liquid, Filson plastic filter housing is your premier choice since its excellent chemical compatibility. Compared to the stainless steel filter housing, it features lightweight without losing efficient filtration when cooperating with cartridges.
- Raw material: polypropylene (PP), styrene-acrylonitrile(SAN), PVC
- Cartridge length: 5, 10, 20, 30, 40 inch
- Cartridge diameter available: up to 120 mm
- Maximum operating temperature: 60℃(140℉)
- Maximum operating pressure: 125 psi (8.6 bar)
- O-ring material: Buna-N
- Flow rate: up to 216 GPM
Note: please consult Filson for unique customization
Filson Plastic Filter Housing
Your Trustworthy Plastic Filter Housing Supplier in China
Filson manufactures polypropylene (PP) filter housing, styrene-acrylonitrile(SAN) filter housing, PVC cartridge filter housing, or is available in other required materials. Among clear SAN filter housing benefits to on-site examination while opaque filter housing provides good durability.
Filson standard plastic filter housings can accommodate cartridge length from 5 to 40 inch, and withstand flow rate up to 216 GPM. Please pay more attention on solids content, viscosity, pressure drop, and temperature of your filtration process when you pick a plastic filter housing.
Contact Filson for a quick quote!