- Wide temperature resistance usually up to 150℃
- High filtration precision for outstanding particle removal capacity
- Easy to install and remove with less maintenance cost
- Prominent noise-reducing ability to protect operating environment
- Unique compact design for limited installation space
- Send Us Inquiry
Most Filson pneumatic silencers have a threaded fitting, or a push-in hose connection is allowed as well. So it is easy to install and remove, particularly suitable for limited installation space without losing noise reduction capacity.
- Porosity: 35% – 50%
- Filtration accuracy: 20, 40, 90 micron
- Operating pressure: up to 300psi
- Thread sizes: 1/8″, 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 2″
- Operating temperature:-10℃ to 150℃
- Minimum order quantity: 50pcs
Note: another size/accuracy/thread types are all can be customized to your needs
Filson Pneumatic Silencer
Your Reliable Pneumatic Silencer Manufacturer in China
Filson pneumatic silencer, also known as pneumatic air muffler, is capable of controlling exhaust noise to the desired level. When you installed it to valve exhaust ports, you can lock it by adjusting the screw to avoid being blown out accidentally.
With a standard 40-micron filtration rating, the Filson pneumatic silencer can efficiently reduce the noise from pneumatic equipment by 15 to 35 dB. Certainly, other filtration accuracies like 20μm and 90μm are all available depending on your specific application.
Click for a free quote NOW!