Porous Bronze Sheet
- Lower pressure drop compared to sintered wire mesh
- Resistance to most corrosive fluidswith good durability
- Available in high temperature condition up to 200℃
- Cleanable and reusable to avoid frequent replacing
- Stable construction by a vacuum sintering process
Filson porous bronze sheet is moulded by bronze powder through a sintering process. It is widely used for flame arrestors, flow restrictors, setters, limiters, high purity filters, chromatography parts, spargers, diffusers and more.
- Shape: square sheet
- Length: 5-500mm
- Thickness: minimum5mm
- Filtration accuracy: 2-120 μm
- Particle removal rate:up to 99.9%
- Operating temperature: -250℃to 200℃(oxidizing atmosphere); -250℃ to 450℃(reducing/inert atmosphere)
Note: custom length/width/thickness/filtration accuracy are all available
Filson Porous Bronze Sheet
Your Top Quality Porous Bronze Sheet Manufacturer in China
Compared with sintered SS mesh sheet, Filson porous bronze sheet provides higher particle removal rate of 99.9%. Plus, standard Filson porous bronze sheet has the filtration accuracy of 2-120 micron, or can be adjusted by changing pore size.
However, the thickness of Filson porous bronze sheet ought to be at least 0.5mm to ensure a stable structure. Meanwhile, the structure simplicity allows you to easily weld it by resistance tin soldering or arch soldering, with high permeability.
Want to know more about Filson Porous Bronze Sheet? Contact Filson NOW for a quick quote!