Porous Metal Disc
- Resistant to working pressure up to 3000psi
- Applicable to gas and liquid filtration
- Uniform filtration performance
- Superior corrosion resistance ability
- Send Us Inquiry
Regular Filson sintered metal mesh discs have a micron rating range of about 2-300µm. In contrast, Filson’s porous metal disc has a great advantage on filtration accuracy of about 0.2 µm with a high filtration efficiency of up to 99.9%.
- Raw material: SS304, SS 316L, SS 904L, bronze, Inconel …
- Temperature range: -200℃to 600℃
- Shape: round, toroidal, oval …
- Particle removal efficiency: 99.9%
- Filtration accuracy: 0.2µm to 200µm
Your Optimal Porous Metal Disc Manufacturer Choice In China
Filson porous metal disc is formed by sintering metal powders or particles together, thus it is a perfect choice for use in filtration applications with differential pressures even up to 3000 psi.
Filson sintered metal mesh disc is a very versatile filtration medium for a variety of applications. For example, the filtration of hydraulic&lubricating oils in the machinery industry and the filtration& purification of polymer melts in the chemical fiber film industry.
Filson has always been dedicated to helping customers with sintering filtration problems. Please don’t hesitate to contact us and start your project now!