- High micron rating with uniform and stable gas distribution
- High diffusion rates to increase the filtration efficiency
- High temperature and corrosion resistance by SS material
- Various configuration types to fit most process requirements
- Maximum gas/liquid contact surface area to product more bubbles
Standard Filson porous sparger features the micron rating of 2-15 μm with high porosity up to 55%, while providing a large gas-liquid contact surface area. Moreover, its uniform, fine and controlled pore sizes will achieve an excellent bubble distribution performance.
- Raw material: SS 304L/316L, Inconel, Hastelloy …
- Configuration type: M5 thread with O-ring grooves, 10-32 UNF threads, hose barb, NPT, butt weld ends
- Porosity: 15%-55%
- Thread sizes: 1/8″, 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″…
- Micron rating: 2-15 μm
- Operating temperature: up to 600℃
Note: other material/configuration/porosity/size/accuracy are all allowed to customize
Filson porous sparger
Your Porous Sparger Manufacturing Expert in China
Filson porous sparger is mainly made of high quality SS 304L or 316L, or other alloys like Inconel, Hastelloy is also available for some aggressive applications. With high temperature&corrosion resistance advantages, it is cleanable and supported to heat/steam sterilization if necessary.
Filson porous sparger is generally used for the purpose of stripping, mixing or diffusion in many gas-liquid contacting applications. Therefore, no matter used for carbonation of beverages, ozone treatment or chlorine bleaching, it can always help you improve your sparging efficiency.
Of course, customized service is always permitted. Contact Filson now!