PTFE Capsule Filter
- 100% PTFE material for excellent chemical resistance
- Suitable for strong corrosive solvent and gas filtration
- Maximum differential pressure of 4.2 bar at 25℃
- Lower extractables to keep clarity
- Multiple connection methods like Hose Bard, flange or NPT
- High quality certified by ISO standards
- Customized size with large surface area up to 2000 cm2
Filson PTFE capsule filter is ideally designed to capture smaller particles with high efficiency up to 99.99%. Owing to its elaborate and uniform pore size design, our PTFE capsule filter has increased surface area to get huge flow rate of 15 l/min.
- Material: Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Pore Size: 0.1, 0.2, 0.45 and 1.0 micron
- Filtration Efficiency: up to 99.99%
- Operating Temperature: up to 85℃
- Operating Pressure: up to 5.5 bar
- Maximum Differential Pressure: 4.2 bar
- Filtration Area: 2000cm2 at 150mm
- Flow Rate: up to 15 l/min
- Connection: Hose Barb, Flange, MNPT, NPT
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Trusted PTFE Capsule Filter Manufacturer in China
Utilizing 100% PTFE material, Filson PTFE capsule filter features in outstanding chemical compatibility. Therefore, our capsule filter offers an economical and effective way to filter venting, beverage, electronics, pharmaceutical, biologics and strong acids, bases or solvents.
The common micron rating of Filson PTFE capsule filter ranges from 0.1 to 1.0 micron, and it has larger filtration area up to 2000cm2 at 150mm. Besides, according to your practical application, our PTFE capsule filter can be made into customized sizes so that it can maintain stable performance in your whole filtration system.
Filson PTFE capsule filter is easy to be installed in your filtration system, and there are various connection methods, including Hose Barb, Flange, MNPT, NPT, etc. If you have any question about PTFE capsule filter, our engineering team is always here to help you. Click Here for more detailed information about Filson PTFE capsule filter!