PTFE Filter Disc
- Fine pore size to capture small contaminants
- Wide diameter to achieve huge flow rate
- Excellent particulate retention up to 99.99%
- Suitable for most air and gas filtration
- Outstanding chemical compatibility to filter strong corrosion, acid and alkali
- Reliable quality in accordance with FDA standard
- Able to sterilise and autoclave at 121℃
- Send Us Inquiry
Filson PTFE filter disc is mainly made of hydrophobic polytetrafluoroethylene(PTFE) material, and it offers an ideal solution on filtering gas or highly corrosive solvents. Besides, the filtration efficiency of Filson PTFE filterdisc can reach 99.99% in order to meet your needs better.
- Material: Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Sterility: non-sterile
- Micron Rating: 0.22 micron, 0.45 micron, 2 micron
- Common Diameter: 13 – 293 mm(typically 47mm)
- Particulate Retention: up to 99.99%
- Air Flow Rate: up to 53 l/min
- Bubble Point: ≥600 mbar(5.8bar)
- Common Color: white
- pH: 1 – 14
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Reliable PTFE Filter Disc Manufacturer in China
The main purpose of Filson PTFE filter disc is to collect particles or microorganisms in surface. With its fine pore size design down to 0.2 micron, our PTFE filter disc can capture smaller matters than conventional disc so you can obtain clearer liquids or gases.
Due to its superior chemical resistance, Filson PTFE filter disc is your premier choice to resist high temperature and corrosion conditions. What’s more, our products can filter acids with pH ranging from 1 to 14 and organic solvents normally.
As an OEM PTFE filter disc manufacturer in China, Filson supports customized service. Therefore, based on your exact application, you just need to send us your drawing or specifications, and Filson promises to fabricate high-quality filter disc with a competitive price.
If you have any questions and want to customized PTFE filter disc, please Click Here immediately!