PTFE Filter Plate
- Customized options to meet your applications better
- Strong mechanical strength, high heat tolerance
- Generally non-sterile plate available
- Mostly 96 filter plate to obtain huge capacity
- Standard PTFE material for excellent chemical compatibility
- High acid, alkali and corrosion resistance
- Minimized dead volume less than 40 μL
Filson PTFE filter plate can be fabricated with multiple micron rating, and the common is 0.2, 0.45 and 1 micron. With uniform pore size design and common 96 plates available, the filtration capacity of our PTFE filter plate can reach as high as 500 μL.
- Raw Material: Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Sterility: non-sterile
- Micron Rating: 0.2 micron, 0.45 micron, 1.0 micron
- Capacity: up to 500 μL
- Sample Volume: up to 1.5 mL per well
- Dead Volume: ≤40 μL
- Common Type: multi 96 filter plates
- Operating Temperature: up to 200℃
- Common Diameter: 47mm
- Filtration Area: 0.28 cm2
Your Professional PTFE Filter Plate Supplier in China
Filson PTFE filter plate is totally made of high-quality PTFE material, and it can resist high temperature up to 200℃. Besides, since PTFE has high corrosion resistance, our PTFE filter plate is the best choice on filtering strong corrosion, acids and alkalis as well as organic solvents.
The designed diameter of Filson PTFE filter plate is 47mm, and it is often fabricated into multiple wells. To maintain stable and excellent filtration efficiency, we recommend PTFE filter plate to operate within 500 μL capacity.
Filson has been manufacturing PTFE filter plate for more than 20 years, and we have professional technicians, skilled workers and advanced equipment. Hence, we can provide you not only standard PTFE filter plate, but also replacement filter of other brands including Pall, Whatman or Millipore.
OEM is always available. Click Here for more detailed information about Filson PTFE filter plate!