PTFE HEPA Filter
- Outstanding filtration efficiency up to 99.995%
- Wide pore size up to 10 micron, excellent particle collection
- Lower friction coefficient, longer lifespan
- No metal pollution to reduce pressure drop
- Excellent acid, alkali and organic resistance
- Customized sizes to obtain various flow rate and capacity
- Pleated design for increased surface area
Filson PTFE HEPA filter is ideally designed to remove contaminants effectively with micron rating ranging from 0.1 to 10 micron. With pleated design and uniform pore size, our filter has large surface area and capacity. Besides, Filson offers various filter grades to meet your needs, like H-14, H-16, U-15, U-17, etc.
- Construction Material: Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Micron Rating: 0.1 – 10 micron
- Filtration Efficiency: up to 99.995%
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 70℃
- Maximum Pressure Drop: 500 Pa
- Relative Humidity: up to 90%
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Professional PTFE HEPA Filter Manufacturer in China
Filson PTFE HEPA is totally fabricated with PTFE material, and it has high humidity and excellent chemical compatibility. For this reason, Filson PTFE HEPA filter can work normally under harsh environments, including high heat, corrosion, acid, alkali or organic solvents.
The outstanding feature of Filson PTFE HEPA filter is the high filtration efficiency, which can reach as high as 99.995% at 0.3 micron. With maximum pressure drop of 500 Pa, our filter can be widely applied in low load applications like industrial cleanrooms.
Having more than 20 years on manufacturing HEPA filter, Filson has the ability to provide you high-quality and bespoke PTFE HEPA filter. In addition, if you are looking for a replacement PTFE HEPA filter of Pall, Whatman or Millipore, Filson must be your premier choice.
Any questions about Filson HPEA filter? Please Click Here! Our professional sales are waiting here for your enquiry.