PTFE Membrane Disc Filter
- Pore size down to 0.1 micron to remove small particles
- Strong strength mechanical, high tear resistance
- Wide diameter up to 293mm for large surface area
- Outstanding chemical resistance to filter most solvents
- Customized options suitable for various applications
- Autoalavable at 121℃ for 30 minutes
Filson always uses high-quality PTFE to manufacture PTFE membrane disc filter. Therefore, our PTFE membrane disc filter has excellent chemical compatibility and inertness, and it is best suitable for aggressive corrosion, acid, alkali and organic solvents.
- Raw Material: polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Sterility: non-sterile
- Micron Rating: 0.22 micron, 0.45 micron, 1 micron
- Operating Temperature: up to 120℃
- Maximum Working Pressure: 87 psi
- Diameter: from 13mm to 293mm
- Minimum Bubble Point: 0.1 bar
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Trusted PTFE Membrane Disc Filter Manufacturer in China
Filson PTFE membrane disc filter is ideally designed to eliminate most smaller particles in order to obtain more reliable analysis. Besides, the common pore size of PTFE membrane disc sheet is 0.22 and 0.45 micron, and you can also use it to capture particles greater than 0.1 micron.
The common diameter of Filson PTFE membrane disc filter ranges from 13mm to 293mm, and this ensures larger filtration area and higher filtration efficiency. In addition, to meet your needs better, Filson supports customized services on not only sizes but also delivery and package.
Like most membrane filter, Filson PTFE membrane disc filter is non-sterile, and it can be autoclavable at 121℃ for 30 minutes. Our filter offers various applications, including HPLC samples filtration, environmental determination, air or gas sterilization, pharmaceutical, clinical industry, etc.
If you are interested in Filson PTFE membrane disc filter, please Click Here for more detailed information. Filson will never let you down and provide you high-quality products.