PTFE Membrane Filter Paper
- Outstanding hydrophobicity suitable for air and gas filtration
- Rigid structure to withstand high pressure
- Better temperature tolerance up to 120℃
- Excellent chemical compatibility and inertness
- Small pore down to 0.2 micron to obtain large surface area
- Reliable quality certified by ISO standards
- Autoclavable at 121℃ for 30 minutes
Filson PTFE membrane filter paper has multiple pore size ranging from 0.05 to 10 micron, so it can effectively remove most particles larger than 0.05 micron. Owing to the hydrophobicity, our PTFE membrane filter paper is ideal for venting, air or gas filtration.
- Material: polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Micron Rating: 0.05 – 10 micron(typically 0.2 and 0.45 micron)
- Working Temperature: up to 120℃
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 87 psi
- Common Thickness: ≤3mm
- Common Diameter: 47mm,
- Flow Rate: up to 450 ml/min
- Bubble point: ≥17 MPa
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Professional PTFE Filter Paper Supplier in China
Filson PTFE membrane filter paper is totally made of PTFE material, and it has strong mechanical strength to withstand high temperature and pressure. Besides, with lower protein binding and extracts, the final analysis will be more reliable.
Owing to its excellent chemical compatibility, Filson PTFE membrane filter paper is best suitable for aggressive corrosion, acid, alkali and organic solvents. Besides, it can also be widely used in HPLC samples, pharmaceutical industry, biochemistry, microelectronics, laboratory materials, etc.
Having more than 20 years experience on manufacturing filter paper, Filson has the ability to provide you high-quality PTFE membrane filter paper with customized sizes. Besides, if you need replacement PTFE membrane filter paper of other brands, like Pall R1PJ047, Filson is also your premier choice.
If you have any questions about Filson PTFE membrane filter paper, Click Here for more detailed information immediately!