PTFE Vent Filter
- High flow rate and low differential pressure
- Complete PTFE construction, excellent chemical compatibility
- Outstanding filtration efficiency more than 99.99%
- Reusable and autoclavable up to 10 times
- Large surface area to obtain greater throughput
- Stepped barb and NPT connection methods to fit filtration system
- Reliable quality in accordance with ISO standards
- Send Us Inquiry
Filson PTFE vent filter is totally made of high-quality PTFE material, and it has excellent chemical resistance. Therefore, our vent filter can operate normally under harsh environment like high temperature, strong corrosion, acid or alkali conditions.
- Raw Material: Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Pore Size: 0.2 – 1.0 micron(typically 0.2 and 0.45 micron)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 3.5 bar
- Filtration Area: 19.6 cm2
- Flow Rate: up to 32 ml/min
- Filtration Efficiency: 99.99%
- Common Diameter: 13mm, 25mm, 50mm
- pH: 1 – 14
- Connection: 6 – 12 mm stepped barb, 1/8’’ NPT
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Preferred PTFE Vent Filter Collaborator in China
Filson PTFE vent filter has wide pore size design ranging from 0.2 to 1.0 micron, and it can capture small particles with a high efficiency more than 99.99%. To fit your filtration system better, Filson also supports customized service and you can choose proper stepped barb or NPT with suitable sizes as connector.
Having outstanding chemical compatibility, high heat and corrosion resistance, customized options, Filson PTFE vent filter is best suitable for autoclave venting, in-line sterilization of and particulate removal from air and gases, sterile filtration of non-aqueous fluids or sterile venting.
Comparing with conventional vent filters, our PTFE vent filter is easy to be autoclaved at 121℃ for several times. Therefore, it can be reused for 10 times to obtain a competitive price.
Do you have any questions or want to learn more detailed information about Filson PTFE vent filter? Please Click Here immediately!