Regenerated Cellulose Syringe Filter
- Various pore size suitable for different applications
- Hydrophilic membrane to filter most liquids
- High pressure resistance up to 12 bar
- Better chemical resist with pH value ranging from 1 to 14
- Low non-specific binding capacity less than 5 µg/cm2
- Allowable to sterilize by autoclaving at 121℃ for 15 minutes
- 100% integrity tested, ISO standards certification
- Send Us Inquiry
Filson regenerated cellulose syringe filter, also called RC syringe filter, is ideally designed to remove bacteria, virus or other particles larger than 0.1 micron. Due to the lower hold-up volume and lower protein binding, our filter can offer maximum sample recovery and more reliable results.
- Raw Material: regenerated cellulose(RC)
- Housing Material: polyvinyl chloride(PVC), polypropylene(PP), acrylic
- Pore Size: 0.1 – 5 micron
- Operating Pressure: 12 bar
- Common Diameter: 4mm, 13mm, 25mm, 30mm
- Effective Surface Area: up to 4.91 cm2
- Sample Volume: ＜100 ml
- Protein Binding: < 5 µg/cm2
- Maximum Flow Rate: 100 ml/min
- PH Value: 1 – 14
- Connection: FLL, MLL
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Filson Regenerated Cellulose Syringe Filter
Your Premier Regenerated Cellulose Syringe Filter Collaborator in China
Filson regenerated cellulose syringe filter has a simple construction including regenerated cellulose membrane, PP/PVC housing and connector, hence it is easy for you to install and operate. Having strong mechanical strength, our filter can withstand high pressure up to 12 bar.
Mainly made of high-quality materials, Filson regenerated cellulose syringe filter has better chemical compatibility. Therefore, it is best suitable for corrosion, acid, alkali and organic solvents filtration.
Since most Filson regenerated cellulose syringe filters are non-sterile, you can sterilize our filters by autoclaving at high heat 121℃ or gamma irradiation. For this reason, our RC syringe filter can be widely applied in both sterile and non-sterile environments.
If you have any questions about Filson regenerated cellulose syringe filter, Click Here immediately! We are waiting here for your enquiry!