Replacement Whatman Nylon Syringe Filter
- Various pore size design for different applications
- Excellent chemical resistance to filter most solvents
- Broad diameter for larger filtration area
- Huge solution sample capacity up to 100 ml
- Autoclavable at high heat 121℃ for 20 minutes
- Common connector of female luer lock inlet and male luer slip outlet
- Eminent filtration efficiency, faster flow rate
- Send Us Inquiry
Filson replacement Whatman nylon syringe filter is ideally designed to capture bacteria, virus or other particles with a higher filtration efficiency. Just like original Whatman nylon syringe filter, our replacement filter is non-sterile, and it can be sterilized by autoclaving or gamma irradiation.
- Raw Material: nylon
- Housing Material: polypropylene(PP)
- Sterility: non-sterile
- Pore Size: 0.2 micron, 0.22 micron, 0.45 micron
- Operating Temperature: up to 131℃
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 100 psi
- Common Diameter: from 4mm to 30mm
- Surface Area: 4.6 cm2
- Sample Volume: ＜100 ml
- MOQ: 100 PCs
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Premier Replacement Whatman Nylon Syringe Filter Manufacturer in China
Filson always uses high-quality nylon membrane and polypropylene material to manufacture replacement Whatman nylon syringe filter. Hence, our filter has a rigid construction to withstand high temperature up to 131℃ and high pressure of 100 psi.
Having outstanding chemical property, Filson replacement Whatman nylon syringe filter is best compatible with strong corrosion, acid, bases and organic solvents filtration. And our replacement filter can be widely used in HPLC/GC sample filtration, pharmaceutical industry, semiconductor industry or other industries.
The common diameter of Filson replacement Whatman nylon syringe filter ranges from 4mm to 30mm, and the effective filtration area can reach 4.6 cm2. So it will meet your small- and large-volume sample filtration better.
Any questions about Filson replacement Whatman nylon syringe filter? Please Click Here for more detailed information!