Sanitary Bag Filter Housing
- Standard stainless steel material with high chemical resistance
- Electro-polished inner surface with less bacterial adhesion
- Ease of cleaning and maintaining for extended service life
- Whole manufacturing process up to sterile filtration standards
- Flexible sanitary connection designs with easy installation
The inner surface of each Filson sanitary bag filter housing is experienced electro-polishing with a surface finish of 25 RA, achieving fewer bacteria adhesion and easy to clean. Meanwhile, we design flexible flange and thread connections in different sizes for you to choose from.
- Raw material: SS 304/316L
- Rated pressure: 150 PSI
- Design temperature: Max. 250℉
- Seal material: Viton, PTFE, silicone
- Surface finish: 25 RA (inner)
- Flow rate: up to 180 GPM
- Inlet/Outlet: 1 , 1-1/2, 2, 3 inch sanitary flange
Note: listed above are standard, unique sizes available for customization.
Filson Sanitary Bag Filter Housing
Your Proven Sanitary Bag Filter Housing Manufacturer in China
Filson sanitary bag filter housing is typically made of 304/316L SS material to provide robust construction and good chemical resistance. All raw materials from Filson are certified, and the whole manufacturing processes meet the sterile filtration standards.
Not only sanitary bag filter housings, we also carry matched filter bags, sanitary filter cartridges, and housings. If you need any help about selecting a size, material, connection, etc., please feel free to contact our engineers or experienced sales.
Call at 86-157 3695 8886 or email to email@example.com. An inquiry NOW!