Single Cartridge Filter Housing
- Simple and economical design with friendly user experience
- Quick closure design for convenience of filter replacement
- Standard Buna-N gasket to provide safe and stable sealing
- Excellent pressure&temperature resistance with durability
- Various flow rate options for different application demand
- Send Us Inquiry
Standard Filson single cartridge filter housing is available in 10-40 inch length, or even 60 inch for some high flow rate applications. And you can choose ring nut closure, bolt&nut closure, quick vee clamp… to offer ease of access and cartridge replacement.
- Raw material: SS 304/316L, carbon steel(CS), plastic, Fiber Reinforce Plastic(FRP)
- Operating pressure: 300 psi (20 bar)
- Operating temperature: Max. 275℉(125℃)
- Length: 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 60 inch
- Flow rate: Max. 400 GPM
- Gasket: Buna-N, EPR, silicone, viton
- Inlet/Outlet: NPT, flange, sanitary(TC), BSP
- Connection size: 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2”, 3/4”, 1”
- Surface treatment: electro-polishing, sandblasting
Note: Listed above are standard specifications, please consult Filson for customization.
Filson Single Cartridge Filter Housing
Your Proven Single Cartridge Filter Housing Manufacturer in China
Filson manufactures variable single cartridge filter housings in SS 304/316L, carbon steel, plastic, FRP material with reliable quality and economical price. They accommodate both standard SOE and DOE cartridges, are an ideal selection for a variety of industrial applications.
On account of anti-corrosive materials, Filson single filter housing performs very well in most chemical liquid filtration. Besides, the chemical compatibility of the gasket is another significant point when you make your single cartridge filter housing work with acid-base fluids.
If you are interested in Filson single cartridge filter housing, do not hesitate to contact us.