Sintered Hastelloy Wire Mesh
- High heat resistance up to 900°C
- Widely used in high precision industries
- 100% Hastelloy for best acid and alkali resistance
- Great performance in harsh environmental condition
- High structural stability and durability for continuous using
Filson sintered Hastelloy wire mesh has excellent resistance to corrosion including hydrates, chlorine-nitric acid and other oxidizing acids. Besides, the thermal performance of Filson sintered Hastelloy wire mesh is vastly superior than stainless steel types which can up to 900℃.
- Working temperature: up to 900°C
- Filtration accuracy: 1-300µm
- Number of layers: 5 layers as standard
- Standard size: 1000×500mm 1000×600mm 1000×1000mm 1200×1000mm 1500×1200mm
Your Professional Sintered Haastelloy Wire Mesh Manufacturer For Over 18 Years
Filson sintered Hastelloy wire mesh mainly construction of multiple-layer Hastelloy wire meshes. Due to the permanent forming by sintering, it absolutely shows high mechanical strength and superior temperature resistance.
The price of the Hastelloy used in Filson sintered Hastelloy wire mesh is relatively expensive in comparison to regular stainless steel, thus it is commonly used in some applications which requires high filtration purity, like pharmacy industry, natural gas industry.
Contact Filson for the top quality sintered Hastelloy wire mesh now!