Sintered High Flow Water Filter Cartridge
- Widely applicable to gas/oil/water filtration
- Reusablesince it’s environmentally friendly&cost saving features
- Larger filtration area with smaller installation space
- Good performance in -269°C-1000°C
- Stably differential pressure resistance up to 363psi
Standard Filson sintered high-flow water cartridges will be manufactured with 28mm ID and a filtration rating of 0.2-50 micron. Certainly, we always provide customized service to meet your different material, diameter, length, filtration accuracy, etc. requirements
- Raw material: SS304/316L as standard or special alloys on requires
- Cartridge style: pleated
- Inner diameter: 28mmas standard or on request
- Length: 125mm, 250mm, 498mm, 745mm, 1012mm
- Micron rating 0.2, 0.5, 1, 3,5,10, 20, 25, 50μm
Note: other Material/Diameter/Length/Cartridge Style is available on require.
Your Sintered High Flow Water Filter Cartridge Manufacture Specialist In China
Filson sintered high flow water filter cartridges commonly adopt stainless steel 304/316L, with sintered wire mesh or sintered fiber felt into a pleated structure. Thus it usually 3 times the effective filtration area of the cylindrical cartridge per 250mm length.
Filson sintered high-flow water filter cartridge can operate normally from -269°C to 1000°C with 363psi. Therefore, it is ideally suited for filtration in extremely harsh environments, for instance, seawater purification.
Want more information or a quick quote about Filson sintered high flow water filter cartridge? Please mail email@example.com or call us at +86 157 3695 8886 NOW!