Sintered Inconel Wire Mesh
- Stable&rigid for using in extreme conditions
- Ability to sieving various inorganic acid mixed solution
- Smooth surface for easy cleaning
- High heat resistance from high melting point
- High resistance to pitting corrosion in reducing environments
- Easy to be welded for convenient processing
- Send Us Inquiry
Filson sintered Inconel wire mesh is typically used in flue gas desulfurization, marine industry, chloride-containing organic chemical processes, as the element of dipping tube, heat exchanger, acid gas pipes.
- Raw material: Inconel
- Number of layers: 2-8 as demand
- Micron rating range: 2-300µm
- Shapes: disk, tube, cylinder, candle, cone, basket, pleated
- Operating temperature: up to 815°C
Your Innovative Sintered Inconel Wire Mesh Supplier In China
Filson sintered Inconel wire mesh is usually used in harsh environments, as it is commonly sintered by a lot of chromium, molybdenum, and nickel. Therefore, Filson sintered Inconel wire mesh consistently exhibits better overall corrosion resistance and higher mechanical strength than stainless steel wire mesh.
With low carbon content, Filson sintered Inconel wire mesh has perfect welding performance and simple processing. In actual applications, it is usually made into various components like cartridges and dipping tubes.
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will connect you within 12 hours!