Sintered Metal Disc
- A variety of quality materials can be chose
- Extensive filtering accuracy suited for various filtering procedures
- Smooth surface to reduce clogging
- Uniform pore distribution for stable filtration
- Easy to install and maintain with low labor cost
With the filtration ranging from 300µm to 2µm, Filson sintered metal disc is well-suited for preparative work, coarse filtration, and the analytical work with medium precipitates, etc.
- Raw material: SS 304, SS 316L, bronze, SS 904L, Hastelloy, etc.
- Shape: round, or other shapeson require
- Structure: multiple layers of sintered wire mesh or sintered metal powder
- Filtration accuracy: 2-300µm
- Thickness: 1-10 mm
- Maximum diameter: 3000mm
Your Reliable Sintered Metal Disc Manufacturer In China
Filson supplies sintered metal discs made of a wide range of raw materials, including Filson, sintered stainless steel filter disc, Filson sintered bronze disc, Filson sintered nickel disc, Filson sintered Hastelloy disc…
In comparison to sintered metal powder cartridge, Filson sintered metal filter disc has higher structural strength and a smoother surface. Those will make it less susceptible to damage and less clogging.
The Filson expert engineer team has rich experience in designing and refining sintered metal filter discs for over 15 years, so we can always here to help you solve your filtration problem!