Sintered Monel Wire Mesh
- Superior heat& corrosion resistance
- Rigid construction for long using time
- Uniform pore size for precision filtration
- Reusable& cleanable for overall cost saving
Filson sintered Monel wire mesh also features exceptional physical properties of high strength and wear resistance performance, so it is widely used in industries under complex environmental conditions such as the petrochemical industry, nuclear industry, defense industry, etc.
- Raw material: Monel 400, Monel K-500, Monel 401, Monel 404, Monel R405
- Filtration rating: 1-100 micron
- Operating temperature: up to 1200℃
- Number of Layers: 5 layers as standard
- Mesh size:1-400 mesh
- Mesh weaving type: dutch weave/square weave/plain weave/ twill weave
Standard size: 480mm*480mm, 480mm*980mm, 500mm*1000 mm, 600mm*1200 mm, 610mm*1219mm, 610mm*1250mm, 1000mm*1000mm, 1200mm*1200mm
Your Best Sintered Monel Wire Mesh Manufacturing Expert In China
Filson sintered Monel wire mesh is a kind of Ni-Cu alloy wire mesh, generally sintered by Monel400. Certainly, we can also help you make Filson Monel sintered mesh into filter cartridges or filter discs according to your specific application.
In comparison to common stainless steel sintered mesh, Filson sintered Monel wire mesh achieves higher corrosion resistance to hydrofluoric acid, hot concentrated alkaline solution, organic compounds, etc.
With over 15 years in designing and producing sintered Monel wire mesh, Filson is one of the most recognized sintered mesh manufacturers in China. Contact us now for ISO-certified sintered Monel wire mesh!