Sintered Nickel Wire Mesh
- High purity nickel material for perfect corrosion resistance
- Rigid structure strength with superior shock resistance
- Easy to clean for long service life
- High durability and large dirt holding capacity
- Larger filtration area for saving installation space
Filson sintered nickel wire mesh has amazing high heat resistance up to 800℃-1200℃, in contrast to the usual sintered stainless steel wire mesh can only withstand 600℃. And if you require higher temperatures, some nickel alloys like Inconel can satisfy you.
- Raw material: nickel and nickel alloy, Inconel, Monel…
- Maximum operating temperature: 1000℃
- Filtration accuracy：2-300μm
- Standard thickness: 0.5-8mm
- Endcap: 222/226, double open fitting, threaded end fitting
Your Reliable Partner Of Sintered Nickel Wire Mesh In China
Filson sintered nickel wire mesh is consists of high-quality nickel wire mesh as standard material (nickel purity >99.8%). We can make Filson sintered nickel wire mesh into different shapes like cylindrical, and different end caps like 226 end, for a better match with your machine.
Filson sintered nickel wire mesh is resistant to acids, alkalies thanks to its nickel raw material. Thus these characteristics make it very suitable for seawater de-slagging, sulfuric acid, and hydrochloric acid filtration, etc.
Filson has a complete sintered nickel wire mesh production line to ensure the timely supply of sufficiently sintered nickel wire mesh to you. Contact Filson at firstname.lastname@example.org for sincere cooperation!