Sintered Plastic Filter
- Simple construction for ease of installation
- Available for various pneumatic machinery
- Custom sizes and shapes for exclusive application
- Flexible connection choices with best suitability
- Cleanable and reusable with long service life
- Versatile and porous with high air permeability
Filson sintered plastic filter is supplied with custom sizes and the fastest production time for your large quantity or urgent order. And there are also cost advantages to using Filson sintered plastic filters, as we are direct factory prices.
- Material: polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE/Teflon/F4) …
- Operating Temperature: up to 260℃
- Length: up to 2000 mm
- Micron Rating: 0.3-200 μm
- Shape: cylinder, hollow pipe, sheet, or on request
- Outer Diameter: up to 200 mm or on request
Note: listed for reference only, custom sizes available.
Filson Sintered Plastic Filter
Your Preferred Sintered Plastic Filter Manufacturer in China
Filson sintered plastic filter, also called sintered porous plastic filter, can be manufactured in polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), PTFE (Teflon/F4) materials with superior chemical resistance, suitable for various water/sir/oil filtration applications. It can perform very well even at Max. 260℃ high temperature.
Experiencing a vacuum sintering process, Filson sintered plastic filter provides a rigid structure, outstanding strength, and durability. Modifiable micron ratings will help you obtain your desired filtration result, commonly from 0.3 to 200 μm can be achieved.
If you have any other questions about Filson sintered plastic filter, please click here for contact.