- Uniform pore distribution with high porosity and permeability
- Precise pore size with efficient filtration performance
- Customizable shape designs for each special application
- Good mechanical performance with lightweight
- Simple construction for easy installation and clean
Filson owns a sufficient inventory of common or ultra-high molecular polyethylene material for sintered PE filter production, even urgent orders. Just send us your required micron rating, shape, sizes, or you’re drawing of the existing filter, then we can manufacture an appropriate sintered polyethylene filter for you.
- Raw Material: polyethylene (PE), ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE)
- Operating Temperature: Max. 80℃(long-term operation)
- Micron Rating: 0.22-150 μm
- Pore Volume: 25-60 %
- Shapes: roll, tube, rod, sheet, disk, or other unique shapes
- Size (OD*ID): 31×15, 31×20, 38×20, 38×15, 50×20, 65×30, 85×45 mm
- Length/Height: up to 2000 mm
- Connection Type: M36 /M30 /M25 /M22 /M14 /M12
Note: Listed above for reference only. Actual production to bespoke specifications.
Filson Sintered Polyethylene
Your Dependable Sintered Polyethylene Manufacturer in China
Filson sintered polyethylene (PE) is made of polyethylene material through a vacuum sintering process, providing high strength and good durability. When you use it below 80℃, its acid and alkali resistance is comparable to that of sintered PTFE (Teflon/F4).
Filson sintered polyethylene is cleanable and reusable with long service life, available to work for a variety of air or water filtration. It supports back to blow by compressed air or backwash by water for a temporary clean, however, the chemical cleaning method must be utilized after a long-term operation.
Click here to contact Filson and start our collaboration NOW!