- Uniform pore distribution with high air permeability
- Porous structure for various water/air/oil filtration
- Easy to install and clean with simple construction
- Superior structural strength after the sintering process
- Cleanable and reusable for long-term service
Filson sintered polypropylene filter delivers adjustable length/height and a wide range of micron ratings, conforming to traditional industry standard specifications. Or customized type is available, just need your specific drawing or sizes.
- Raw Material: polypropylene (PP)
- Operating Temperature: up to 250℃
- Micron Rating: 1-50 μm
- Length/Height: 80-2000 mm
- Outer Diameter: 24-1000 mm
- Shapes: roll, tube, rod, sheet, disk, or irregular shapes
- Pore Volume: 30-40 %
Note: any customized requirement available, consult Filson.
Filson Sintered Polypropylene
Your Preferable Sintered Polypropylene Manufacturer in China
Filson sintered polypropylene (PP) is a kind of versatile and high-strength polymer material, popular with various laboratory liquid-solid separation, device venting, water/air/oil filtration applications. The significant advantage of Filson sintered polypropylene is superior chemical resistance, you can use it in acid&alkali corrosive environments with confidence.
Filson also provides sintered polyethylene (PE), sintered PTFE, and other sintered plastic materials to fit your unique application. Please confirm whether your filter media contains acid, alkali, or other corrosive components so that our engineer can select the right filter material for you.
Call on 86- 157 3695 8886 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for connection.