Sintered Screen Basket
- All stainless steel construction as standard
- Heat&corrosion resistant
- High mechanical strength and anti-pressure
- Easy to clean with chemical or physical methods
- Superior filtration effect
- Available for high flow rate filtration
- Large dirt holding capability
Filson is a specialist&reliable sintered screen basket manufacturer and distributor in China. Our specialized engineer team and advanced vacuum sintering equipment allow us to offer fast service to customers all over the world.
- Raw material: SS304, SS316L, 310S or customized
- Standard thickness: 1.7mm, 2.5mm, 3.5mm
- Mesh weaving type: plain weave, twill weave, dutch weave
- Screen layers: three layers, five layers or multiple layers on request
- Filtration accuracy: 0.2μm–300μm
- Operating temperature: -200℃ to 800℃
Filson Sintered Screen Basket
Top-rated Sintered Screen Basket Worldwide Provider
Filson sintered screen basket consists of multiple screen layers with a perforated plate as support. The holes of the perforated sheet are staggered to maximize the usable surface area. Each Filson sintered screen basket usually has a flat bottom and can be added a handle and flange if you need.
Traditional basket filter is machined by spot-weld with single-layer mesh, therefore it is easily broken and has less dirty holding capacity. Experiencing a sintering process, Filson sintered screen basket adds considerable strength and prolong the service life.
Filson standard sintered screen basket is made of 304/316-grade stainless steel, thus performs brilliant corrosion resistance. You can apply our sintered screen basket in cleaning solvents, degreasers, diesel fuel, cutting oil, gasoline or any other chemical solutions, then it will tell you its true anti-corrosion ability.
Certainly, Filson can customize sintered screen basket filters any way you need, no matter for material, diameter, height, micron mesh size or anything else. We are always here to provide you a perfect sintered filtration solution! Contact FILSON for a quote now!