Sintered Stainless Steel Discs
- Remarkable resistance to corrosion, acid, and alkali
- Uniform filtration performance
- Anti humidity to protect devices against corrosion
- High strength, great rigidity, and stability
- Weldable and adaptable for installation
Our standard Filson sintered stainless steel disc with the range from 1 mm to 10 mm in thickness and up to 3000 mm in diameter. It consists of 5 layers of stainless steel wire mesh. Certainly, we can also provide you with particular sizes.
- Raw material: SS 304, SS 316L, SS 904L
- Shape: round, toroidal, square, oval, or fan-shaped…
- Layers: 5-7 woven mesh layers
- Filtration accuracy: 2-300µm
- Thickness: 1-10 mm
- Maximum diameter: 3000mm
Your Top-quality Sintered Stainless Steel Disc Manufacturer In China
Filson can manufacture various kinds of shapes of sintered stainless steel discs, such as round, toroidal, square, oval, and fan-shaped. All of them are mainly fabricated from 5-7 layers of high-quality SS 304, 316L, or 904L wire mesh.
Filson sintered stainless steel discs are already more rigid than welded discs due to the sintering process. But, if you need higher pressure resistance, we can help you add outer rings, to increase the mechanical strength of Filson sintered stainless steel discs.
Filson sintered stainless steel discs have been exported to more than 20 countries during the last 15 years! Contact us today and for the best quality sintered stainless steel discs!