Sintered Woven Wire Mesh
- Easy to cut, bend and weld for various shapes
- Superior filtration properties under demanding conditions
- Ease of cleaning by both physical and chemical methods
- Wide micron rating range from 1 to 100 micron
- No additional skeleton support required with convenience installation
Filson sintered woven wire mesh is usually used for various filtration applications such as the petrochemical, chemical industry, and water conditioning.
- Raw material: SS 304, SS 316L, bronze, nickel, Monel alloys, etc.
- Common layers: 3-8layers
- Filtrationrating: 1,2,5,10,15,20,30,40 or 75 micron
- Diameter: 600-1200 mm
- Mesh weaving type: dutch weave, square weave, plain weave, twill weave
- Operating temperature: -200°Cto 600°C
Industry Leader In Sintered Woven Wire Mesh Manufacture And Design
Filson sintered woven wire mesh is fabricated by multiple woven wire meshes sintered together. With a higher strength than regular woven wire mesh, Filson sintered woven wire mesh can reach a longer lifespan and ability to assume higher filtration flow rates.
By selecting different woven wires like 1,2,5,10,15,20,30mm, Filson sintered woven wire mesh can be customized to achieve various filtration accuracy specifications. Moreover, we can design Filson sintered woven wire mesh with your specific target thickness, permeability.
Contact Filson to get a quick quote today!