Stainless Steel Aquarium Filter Intake Guard
- Cleanable and reusable for long service time
- Easy to remove from aquarium filters and clean
- 100% high-grade SS material for filtration safety
- Effective protection for aquarium filters from impurities
- Standardized/customized sizes available for most aquarium filters
Filson stainless steel aquarium filter intake guard, also named aquarium filter intake strainer or fish tank strainer, is designed for preventing shrimps or fishes from being suck into the filter. Besides, it can also promote gas exchange and increase dissolved oxygen levels.
- Raw material: SS304, SS316L …
- Layer: single layer
- Inner diameter: 12mm, 16mm
- Structure: main body: single layer SS mesh; connector: SS or plastic
- End cap: 222/226, double open fitting, threaded end fitting
Note: each specification can be personalized on your request
Filson Stainless Steel Aquarium Filter Intake Guard
Your Factory Direct Stainless Steel Aquarium Filter Intake Guard
Filson produces stainless steel aquarium filter intake guard in 2 standard sizes, with dimension 6.8cm×2.5cm×1.2cm and 8.5cm×3cm×1.6cm. They are commonly fabricated with single layer stainless steel 304/316L mesh to resist rust, and sometimes adopt optional plastic gaskets as connector components.
Accordingly, Filson stainless steel aquarium filter intake guard can help you reduce clogging effectively while extending the service life. Moreover, it also saves your time in cleaning the filter: just need to take it off and brush or rinse it easily.
Call us now to get standard/customized SS aquarium filter intake guard!