Stainless Steel Bag Filter Housing
- Perfect sealing between unfiltered and filtered liquid
- Slightly conical support basket for easy filter bag removal
- Adjustable height of legs for convenience of various usage
- Liquid displacement cover design with safe&clean operation
- Robust stainless steel construction with prolonged using time
- Wide range of sizes for a variety of high flow rate applications
- Send Us Inquiry
Filson stainless steel bag filter housing is an ideal selection for single or multiple bag filters, applying to surface and liquid filtration from food&beverage to chemical applications. Plus, it accepts customization based on your special needs or your drawings.
- Raw material: 304/316L grade stainless steel
- Flow rate: up to 960m3/h
- Operating pressure: 150PSI/10bar
- Operating temperature: 120℃
- Inlet/Outlet connection: flange
- of filter bag: Max. 24
- Seal material: Buna, EPDM, Viton, PTFE
- Surface finish: Glass Bead Blasted as standard
Note: Other specifications available. Please consult our engineer team.
Filson Stainless Steel Bag Filter Housing
One-stop Solution of Stainless Steel Bag Filter Housing
Filson stainless steel bag filter housing is generally fabricated by stainless steel 304/316L, capable of working normally at a high temperature of 120℃. Furthermore, with a flow rate up to 960m3/h, you can choose Filson stainless steel bag filter housing if your application requires a high flow rate.
All Filson stainless steel bag filter housings can be designed with unique spring-aided cover closure and innovative quick closure options, to improve efficiency when interchanging filter bags. And adjustable legs are also supplied for the convenience of your usage.
Filson also supplies a series of bag filter accessories for your filtration needs. Contact us today!