Stainless Steel Cartridge Filter Housing
- Rugged and durable with lightweight and economical cost
- Various closure designs to provide a secure sealing
- Flexible connections and adjustable height legs for easy use
- Optimized flow patterns with minimal pressure loss
- Polished or sandblast exterior for enhanced corrosion resistance
Filson supplies a series of stainless steel cartridge filter housings that may cooperate with a single cartridges, or multiple cartridges even over 200. From food&beverage, bio-pharmaceutical to chemical industries, Fison stainless steel cartridge filter housing is always your perfect solution no matter standard or customized.
- Raw material: SS 304/316/316L
- of cartridge: single or multiple(up to 200+)
- Flow rate: Max. 100GPM(single cartridge), 8000GPM(multiple cartridges)
- Configuration: T-type, L-type, inline, open type
- Cartridge connection: 222, 226, DOE
- Length: 10-60 inch
- Rated pressure: 150 PSI
- Installation direction: vertical, horizontal
Note: about customized service, please consult Filson.
Filson Stainless Steel Cartridge Filter Housing
Optimal Stainless Steel Cartridge Filter Housing Manufacturer with Trusted Quality
Filson stainless steel cartridge filter housings are generally made of consistent 304/316L SS material to obtain durability and anti-corrosion advantages. Plus, our advanced electropolishing technology can realize roughness Ra≤0.3μm of surface to fulfill your rigorous requirements.
Depending on different filter media and filtration accuracy requests, melt blown, wire-wound and PP cartridges can be used in conjunction with Filson stainless steel cartridge filter housings. And we also offer seal kits and other accessories to support your complete use.
If need more information, contact 86-157 3695 8886 or send an email to [email protected].