Stainless Steel Filter Baskets
- Micron-level pore sizes for pre-filtration
- Durable and washable for long time use
- Smooth surface and edge for less clogging
- Uniform pore distribution for high permeability
- Full SS structure for excellent mechanical strength
- Send Us Inquiry
Filson stainless steel baskets are suitable for high flow applications which can withstand up to 3600m3/h, while pressure differential can reach 150psi. If you require a more rigid construction, it supports an additional perforated plate to enhance the strength, while making it is easier to backwash.
- Raw material: SS304, SS316L or on request
- Filtration accuracy: 5-2000μm
- Pressure differential: Max.150psi
- Flow rate: up to 3600m3/h
- Layers: single or multiple
- Mesh weaving type: dutch weave/square weave/plain weave/ twill weave..
- Operating temperature: Max. 260℃(basic SS mesh), Max. 600℃(sintered SS mesh)
Note: flange, bottom and handle are all optional based on your requirements
Filson Stainless Steel Filter Baskets
Your Stainless Steel Filter Baskets Designing and Manufacturing Specialist in China
Filson stainless steel filter baskets can be manufactured with single or multi-layer meshes by welding or sintering, offering a robust structure and anti-corrosive characteristic. Typically, we produce various types: stainless steel mesh filter baskets, stainless steel perforated baskets and stainless steel sintered baskets.
Filson stainless steel filter baskets exhibit preeminent particle capture ability to protect your pump or other downstream equipment. Accompanied by the wide range of filtration precision from 5 to 2000µm, you can utilize them for most filtration processes.
No more waiting! Contact Filson now to get your personalized Filson stainless steel filter baskets!