Stainless Steel Filtration Solutions For Your Needs
Filson focus on stainless steel filters design, manufacturing and testing for 18 years. We are proud that there are more than 3000 customers choosing Filson as their long-term stainless steel filtration partner.
Filson stainless steel filters are mainly made of 304 or 316L stainless steel, it is durable in structure and offer large dirty holding capacity with a minimal pressure drop.
Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge
Why Filson Stainless Steel Filters
Filson is committed to the excellent and consistent quality of stainless steel filters. We have a better price and quality control ability on our ss filter cartridges. We work hard to deliver your products on time, at a competitive price. If something unexpected happens, we will work to satisfy your needs.
- Professional Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge Manufacturer
- 24 Hours Fully Technical Support Service
- Thousands of Standards Stainless Steel Filters In Stock
- Fast Processing And Shipping
- Strict Quality Control And Inspection Before Delivery
Filson Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge: Complete Guide
Filson stainless steel filter cartridge also names ss filter cartridge, stainless steel filter element. Depending on different process technology, it mainly consists of stainless steel mesh filter cartridge, stainless steel filter baskets, stainless steel pleated filter elements, stainless steel sintered filter elements, and wedge wire filters.
Filson high-quality stainless steel filter cartridges provide micron rating from 1 to 5000 microns, they are ideally applied for high temperature, high pressures, heavily contaminated fluids, and corrosive environments.
To meet your special application and existing filter housings, Filson stainless steel water filter cartridge, stainless steel air filter and stainless steel filter cartridge for liquids are available with various shapes and sizes design with different lengths or end caps for your convenient installation.
In Filson own stainless steel filter cartridge production factory, no matter with epoxy-bonding, welding, sintering, and crimped construction, we could batch production in urgent delivery time. And we have a most extensive warehouse with more than 500 kinds of standards stainless steel filter elements for quick delivery.
Compare to micro fiberglass or paper filter elements, Filson stainless steel filter cartridges will cost you much money in the beginning, but after a period time of using, they will help you save more costs since all our ss filter cartridges are easily cleaned and reusable by backflushing and ultrasonic techniques.
To make sure our stainless steel filter cartridges remove particles effectively, we will make bubble point test, burst pressure test, hydrostatic burst test and etc. before delivery. Testing photos and videos of ss filter cartridge can be taken for your check.
Just tell us your application, flow rate, working pressure, filtration accuracy, our professional technical team will offer you a customized stainless steel filtration solution in 24 hours, even with MOQ-1PC.
Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge Specification:
• Filter material: mainly made of stainless steel 304 or 316
• Filtration accuracy: 1μm ~ 5000μm
• Working pressure: 10bar-420bar.
• Working temperature: -30°C~+260°C
• Structure: cylindrical and pleated
• End design: DOE, 222/flat, 226/flat, others on request
Benefits of Filson Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge:
• High strength resistance to withstand high differential pressure
• More pleats for stainless steel filter larger surface and filtration area
• Cleanable and reusable for long service life
• Excellent heat & corrosion resistance
• Variety of seal configurations for various application
• Customized ss filter cartridge options available for fluids and gas
Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge Application:
• Power generation
• Water treatment
• Chemical processing
• High Differential Pressure
• Corrosive oil and gas
• High Temperature
• Factory equipment
How to clean stainless steel filter cartridge?
• Blowback for gas applications
• Backflush for liquid applications
• Ultrasonic cleaning is used to remove chemically inert materials.
• Chemically remove contaminants by using solvents, caustic wash, acid wash, water, and air flush.
What is the minimum order quantity of stainless steel filter cartridge?
We don’t have MOQ limited, usually with 1 PC.
What is your delivery time?
For custom stainless steel filter elements, we will produce and delivery within 7-15 days.
What is your stainless steel filter cartridge packaging and shipment?
Package: Carton or wooden case as your request.
1. FedEx/DHL/UPS/TNT for samples or small order, directly to your company.
2. By Sea from Qingdao or Shanghai port
3. By air from Zhengzhou airport, 3-5 days arrival
How to get a quick quote of stainless steel filter cartridge?
Contact us at email@example.com, and please tell us your present filter housing structure, or elements dimensions, micron rating and applications. Our support team will contact you as soon as possible.
What’s the terms of payment?
T/T 30-50% as deposit, and balance before delivery
Can I use my own logo on stainless steel filter cartridge?
Yes, we offer OEM service and customize brand logo or model numbers on the products, including stainless steel mesh filter cartridge, stainless steel pleated filter elements, stainless steel filter baskets and sintered stainless steel filter elements, etc.
Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge: The Definitive FAQs Guide
- What are the Main Applications of a Stainless Steel Filet cartridge?
- What Kind of Construction are Available for Stainless Steel Filter Cartridges?
- Which Materials are used to Manufacture Filson Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge?
- What is the Difference between a Cylindrical Design for a Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge and a Pleated Design?
- What Types of Seals Can be Applied on a Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge?
- What Forms of Oil Can be Handled in Your Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge?
- Multiple Chemicals Can Move Through a Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge. Can Corrosive Chemicals Move Through Without a Problem?
- What is the Advantage and Disadvantage of Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge?
- What are the Available Types for Stainless Steel Filter Cartridges?
- How much Pressure Can a Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge Handle?
- What Temperature Extremes Can a Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge Handle?
- What is the Micron Rating and Mesh Size of Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge?
- How Many Gallons of Fluids Can your Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge Filter in One Minute?
- How do I Choose the Most Appropriate Stainless Steel Filter cartridge for my Filter Housing?
- When Should I Replace and Clean Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge?
- How to Clean Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge?
- How can Back Flushing Efforts Work for a Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge?
- How Long Can Your Average Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge Last For?
- How to Change Stainless Steel Filter Cartridges?
- Why are Filson Stainless Steel Filter Cartridges Good Quality?
- Can I Order Stainless Steel Filter Cartridges with Customized Dimension?
- What is the Sample Policy for Filson?
- What is the Delivery Time for Filson Stainless Steel Filter Cartridges?
- How to get a Quick Quote of Filson Stainless Steel Filter cartridges?
What are the Main Applications of a Stainless Steel Filet cartridge?
Stainless steel filter cartridge
Pressurized gases– for protecting the equipment from oil, water, dirt and other impurities in compressed air.
Water treatment– used for passing water on a large scale since stainless steel prevents elements such as rust, algae, chemicals, decaying sediments, and organic matter, among others.
Fluidized bed combustion – it is essential in eliminating impurities from the system given that the process involves chemical reactions and rapid heat transfer.
Gearbox and bearing oil lube filtration – helps in cleaning the oil or lubricants that might have contaminations as a result of abrasion from moving parts hence enhancing the efficiency of the system function.
Condensate water – helps in preventing iron from corrosion and removing it to enhance the movement and safety of the whole system.
Seal protection – it helps in eliminating the impurities, which may get to the rotating parts of the system.
Fluidized bed combustion–it helps in enhancing the efficiency of the system by eliminating impurities even if it works at high temperatures.
What Kind of Construction are Available for Stainless Steel Filter Cartridges?
There are two major types of construction for this type of filter cartridge which include the following;
- Welded joint method – it is about joining two or more pieces of stainless steel filter according to geometry and dimension together to create a complete structure.
- Adhesive joint construction – it involves joining different parts of stainless steel filter cartridge by using an adhesive substance.
Which Materials are used to Manufacture Filson Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge?
Stainless steel is the main type of material used for manufacturing Filson SS filter cartridge which comes in five classifications including;
- Stainless steel
- Austenitic stainless steel
- Martensitic stainless steel
- Precipitation hardening grades
- Ferritic stainless steel
What is the Difference between a Cylindrical Design for a Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge and a Pleated Design?
Cylindrical vs pleated ss filter cartridge
The major difference between these two designs is on the model of application for different industries as well as composition.
The pleated design uses pleated media in support of central core whereas the plain design uses a sleeve of a filter media in support of a central core.
The plain design is constructed using a sintered wire mesh that has five layers sintered in a vacuum.
On the other hand, the pleated design provides double the efficiency of a cylindrical stainless steel filter cartridge.
What Types of Seals Can be Applied on a Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge?
- Gas lubricated shaft seals
- Dry gas seals
What Forms of Oil Can be Handled in Your Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge?
- Locomotive gearbox and pinion gears oil
- Industrial equipment and turbine gearbox oil
- Planetary gear drives, reduction drives, and roller bearings oil
Multiple Chemicals Can Move Through a Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge. Can Corrosive Chemicals Move Through Without a Problem?
Stainless steel is generally one of the best non-corrosive materials that are available.
Therefore, this resistance to corrosion makes it ideal for all sorts of chemicals to move through without any challenge whatsoever.
What is the Advantage and Disadvantage of Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge?
Different end confirgurations for stainless steel filter cartride
Some of the advantages of stainless steel filter cartridge include the following;
- One key advantage is that stainless steel filter cartridge has a very high tensile strength which is fundamental in boosting its high-pressure resistance.
- Another advantage is that it allows for backflushing of fluids which helps in ensuring that there is no fluid remains in the filter.
- Again, this device is always stable irrespective of extreme temperatures which often destroy such devices.
- As a device made of stainless steel material, you can be certain that it will last longer given that this resistance prevents it from being contaminated with chemical fluids that pass through it.
- It is also easy to clean, given that it is made of stainless steel materials hence enabling you to re-use it.
- This device has a fixed pore structure that resists the unloading of impurities back to the clean fluid.
- It also has a high mechanical strength which withstands pressure and high temperature and still maintains its shape throughout the operation.
- This device is available in different sizes hence making it easy for you to use it for numerous types of industrial applications.
- Again, it is durable due to its construction design as well as materials used, thus giving you value for your money.
On the contrary, stainless steel filter cartridge also has a few disadvantages such as;
- It is costly to purchase, replace, and dispose of compared to ordinary filter cartridge materials.
- The amount of dirt in this material is insufficient; hence, in some instances, it tend to limit the efficiency of the device.
What are the Available Types for Stainless Steel Filter Cartridges?
The types of this product are dependent majorly on the particular application, and they include the following;
- Pleated filter– contains stainless steel wire mesh as key material and you can use it in numerous applications revolving around water treatment plans, hot gas, hydraulic oil, and molecular polymers among others.
- Mesh filter – ideal for a wide range of applications, especially in the electroplating industry, oil industry, and filtrating fluids with strong alkali and acidic conditions.
- Wedge wire filters – design takes the shape of a wedge and is ideal for various challenging filtering applications.
- Sintered filter– this is suitable for filtering fluids that have heavy contaminants.
How much Pressure Can a Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge Handle?
The maximum pressure for a specific stainless steel filter cartridge depends on a wide range of elements including:
- Application of the device
- Particular type of stainless steel material used
In most instances, however, the manufacturer always tends to specify the maximum pressure that a specific device can handle.
What Temperature Extremes Can a Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge Handle?
Just like the working pressure, the extreme temperature that a stainless steel filter cartridge can handle is also dependent on the application as well as the particular material used form making it.
And the manufacturers will always specify the maximum temperature that the particular device can handle.
What is the Micron Rating and Mesh Size of Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge?
Micron rating refers to the representation of the overall size of openings which are between the pieces of filter material.
Mesh size, on the other hand, refers to the measurement of a particle often used to determine the particle-size distribution of a granular stainless steel filter cartridge material.
In general, the larger the micron rating of a stainless steel filter cartridge, the wider the holes.
How Many Gallons of Fluids Can your Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge Filter in One Minute?
Working of cartridge filter
Ordinarily, a high-quality stainless steel filter cartridge permits flow rates of up to 500 gallons per minute.
How do I Choose the Most Appropriate Stainless Steel Filter cartridge for my Filter Housing?
Cartridge filter housing
Some of the most important elements you need to factor in when choosing ideal stainless steel filter cartridge include the following;
- Choose according to the particular design of the filter,i.e. whether plain or pleated
- Make your choice based on the type of material used for making the device
- Determine the most suitable micron rating for your application
- Choosing according to the appropriate, effective filtration area
- Check the recommended working pressure and temperature
- Determine if the sealing configuration and the end type are suitable for your application
- Look into the length and choose based on your particular application
- Check both the inner and outer diameter
- Check the construction type
When Should I Replace and Clean Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge?
The best time to replace the stainless steel cartridge is once its efficacy level becomes relatively low.
You can as well change it when some of its parts are damaged.
On the other hand, the best time to clean this device is when impurities trapped from fluids clogs it.
How to Clean Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge?
Before embarking on cleaning this device, you ought to know the specific type of cleaning technique that you’ll use.
The most common cleaning techniques include;
- Reverse cleaning
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Chemical cleaning
- High-temperature burnout
You also need to have a powerful cleaning agent as well as a highly effective water-based agent free from chloride ions.
So when cleaning, ensure that you check the differential pressure is low to avert accidents as a result of dismantling from occurring.
The second stage involves placing the device in a nitrogen protection furnace, then heating it to a temperature around 380°C for about two hours continuously.
Then remove the device and allow it to cool to the desired temperature the place it in ultrasonic cleaning slot of the machine that has a strong cleaning detergent.
This is where the cavitation of the filter and cleaning detergent easily penetrate the device from each corner.
All the dirt disappears once you take it through this particular process.
Then you can use water to rinse the cartridge to eliminate the residues.
After that, use a blow dry for about 20 seconds to dry out the moisture in the filters.
Alternatively, you can dry it at a temperature of about 50 degrees Celsius.
How can Back Flushing Efforts Work for a Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge?
Back flushing refers to the process of cleaning a filter cartridge that can be re-used due to its working condition.
It helps in pushing off the contaminants which have settled on the surface hence increasing the efficiency and durability of the cartridge.
How Long Can Your Average Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge Last For?
It will depend on how frequently you use the stainless steel filter.
Also, the type of fluid, temperature, type of material, pressure and contaminants will also determine the service lifespan of the stainless steel filter cartridge.
For example, you can replace swimming pool cartridge filter after 1 to 2 years. Assuming, they shall have served for about 2,000 hours.
How to Change Stainless Steel Filter Cartridges?
First of all, ensure that all the systems are shut down to prevent anything from coming through for filtration during the changing process.
While at it, you may choose to clean the joining parts or better still decide to replace them with the filter cartridge.
After that, you can now bring the new stainless steel filter cartridge and position it at the right point.
Also, note that the new cartridge filter has to be of the same size as the one you are replacing to fit easily into the system.
To prevent immediate and future accidents from occurring, ensure that you check and confirm everything is okay.
Why are Filson Stainless Steel Filter Cartridges Good Quality?
Technical drawing of cartridge filter
- They are 100% made of stainless steel material hence guaranteed durability
- They are standard and fitted with mounting legs, pressure gauges, and flange connections
- Taken through all approved quality control and testing measures
- Provide effective filtration efforts
- Manufactured to conform to all the industry standards in terms of tensile strength
- Highly resistant to corrosion, abrasion, and high temperatures.
Can I Order Stainless Steel Filter Cartridges with Customized Dimension?
Definitely you can.
As long as you provide all the necessary requirements that are also within the standards of the industry
What is the Sample Policy for Filson?
You get a free sample for the particular type of stainless steel cartridge filter that you need.
All you have to do is make a sample request on the website.
Alternatively, you can contact our direct sales representatives to recommend an ideal sample for your application.
What is the Delivery Time for Filson Stainless Steel Filter Cartridges?
The number of days is dependent on your physical location and whether or not the device is customized.
Nonetheless, there is also another option which you can opt for standard and non-expedited delivery.
So it is upon you to decide on the most suitable delivery method for you.
How to get a Quick Quote of Filson Stainless Steel Filter cartridges?
By sending an email or making a call to the ever-present support officials who get back to you instantaneously.