Stainless Steel Inline Filter Housing
- Maximum durability since total stainless steel construction
- Good cleanability by smooth and ultraclean surface finish
- Low pressure loss due to inline flow configuration
- No fluid bypass by a positive seal design of filter housing
- Easy to remove and assemble with quick-release clamp closure
- Send Us Inquiry
With high grade SS 304/316L material, Filson stainless steel inline filter housing offers remarkable anti-temperature and anti-corrosion ability to fit various oil and gas filtration. It requires long-term serving intervals, as well as easy cleanability for low maintenance.
- Raw material: stainless steel 304/316L
- of cartridge: single
- Length: 5, 10, 20, 30, 40 inch
- Operating temperature: up to 120℃(250℉)
- Design pressure: 150 PSI
- Surface treatment: electropolishing
- Connection: flange/thread
Note: Customized sizes can be achieved, please consult Filson.
Filson Stainless Steel Inline Filter Housing
Your Preferred Stainless Steel Inline Filter Housing Choice in China
Filson stainless steel inline filter housing is a member of the SS filter housing family, typically cooperated with a single filter cartridge. Furthermore, length is optional from 5 to 40 inches to meet the flow rate requirements of your application.
If you want to protect your pumps, pressure reducers, and hydraulic circuits from contamination, Filson stainless steel inline filter housing can be your best selection. And when you need to disassembly and replace the inner filter cartridge, its eye bolt or swing bolt design will help you to finish quickly.
For more details about Filson stainless steel inline filter housings, please contact us.