Stainless Steel Sanitary Filter Housing
- High-grade sanitary stainless steel material for long lifespan
- Stable and efficient performance without media shedding
- Significantly resistant to high temperature and acid&alkali
- Electropolishing surface finishing with maximum durability
- Ease of filter installation and removal for regular maintenance
Filson stainless steel sanitary filter housing can be designed with in-line and T-style types to satisfy your process specifications. Besides, the inner surface of Filson stainless steel filter housing is electropolished with roughness Ra≤0.3μm to ensure durability and cleanability.
- Raw material: SS 316L as standard
- Finishing type: electro-polishing
- Design pressure: 1.0Mpa/150psi
- Temperature: up to 120℃
- of cartridge: single or multiple
- End cap: 222, 226 o-ring
- Inlet/Outlet: flange, FNPT, MNPT
Note: Customized service is allowed for your unique dimension need.
Filson Stainless Steel Sanitary Filter Housing
Finely Polished Stainless Steel Sanitary Filter Housing with Aseptic Design
Filson stainless steel sanitary filter housings are constructed of food-grade SS 316L material to meet strict requirements of the biopharmaceutical industry. With a unique crevice-free design, it guarantees microbiological safety, perfectly suited for clarification, sterilization, or high purity filtration of liquids and gases.
Standard Filson stainless steel sanitary filter housing is small size and lightweight, while has good thermal dilute stability and chemical stability. It is compatible with various types of filter cartridges that meet or surpasses the filtration criteria necessary.