Stainless Steel Sintered Mesh Filter
- Rigid structure by high-temperature sintering process
- High particle capture rate due to tubular structure
- Easy to replace for less interruption of operation
- Support to self-clean with long using life
- Low maintenance for cost saving
Filson stainless steel sintered mesh filter is mainly made of SS 316/304 material, which has better rust resistance than regular metals such as copper. In addition, it has high-temperature resistance up to 480℃ under 362psi.
- Raw material: SS 304, SS 316L, Super Duplex, Inconel, Hastelloy
- Filtration efficiency: 99.98%
- Working temperature: up to 480℃
- Maximum differential pressure: 362.5psi
- End cap design: thread or flange 222/226/SOE/DOE…
- Filtration rating: 1-200μm
Your Faithful Stainless Steel Sintered Mesh Filter Manufacturer In China
Filson stainless steel sintered mesh filter has a wide range of uses in the mining industry, chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, and industrial waste filtration, etc. It can provide a stable, continuous, and high-precision filtration process.
Standard Filson stainless steel sintered mesh filter has a 5-layer construction, with higher filtration precision than single layer wire mesh filter. We also provide independent customizing services from filtration accuracy to structure strength by using different layers of wire meshes.
Filson is always here to be your reliable cooperator. Contact us for CE-compliant Filson stainless steel sintered mesh filter!