Stainless Steel Sintered Wire Mesh
- Stably filtration precisionby consistent pore size
- Superior pressure resistance as stainless steel construction
- Prominent oxidation& rust resistance for corrosive condition
- Uniform pores distribution for excellent permeability
Filson stainless steel sintered wire mesh has high mechanical strength and superior corrosion resistance to fit various applications. The most common sintered stainless steel wire mesh is sintered by 5-7 layers SS wire meshes.
- Raw materials: SS316L, SS304, duplex SS, super duplex 2507 …
- Temperature: up to 480℃
- Common layers: 5-7 layers
Your Extraordinary Stainless Steel Sintered Wire Mesh Supplier In China
Filson can produce stainless steel sintered wire mesh in various raw materials, such as SS 304, SS 316L, SS 904L, duplex stainless steel, and super duplex 2507. It is widely applied in the petrochemical, metallurgy, and pharmaceutical industries.
Filson stainless steel sintered wire mesh is resistant to high temperature, for example, 5-layer SS sintered wire mesh can withstand up to 480℃. Meanwhile, Filson SS sintered wire mesh is made of 904L or super duplex 2507 can operate normally in high acid and alkaline environments.
Filson has more than 15 years of experience in designing and manufacturing sintered stainless steel wire mesh. Whether you need standard or custom SS sintered wire mesh, like in specific material, accuracy or thickness, please contact us and our engineer team will reply in 8 hours!