Sterile PTFE Syringe Filter
- Customized option to offer various applications
- Uniform pore size for huge flow rate
- 100% integrity test and ISO standards certification
- Various connection methods to fit filtration system better
- Better chemical resistance to resist acid ranging from 1 to 14
- Outstanding filtration efficiency, lower overall cost
- Send Us Inquiry
The common pore size of Filson sterile PTFE syringe filter is 0.2 micron and 0.45 micron, and it can capture most smaller particles. Therefore, our sterile PTFE syringe filter provides an effective solution on, sterile filtration, life science sterilization, solvent sample filtration and biological fluids clarification.
- Construction Material: polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Micron Rating: 0.2 micron, 0.45micron
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 5.1 bar
- Maximum Working Temperature: 130℃
- Capacity: up to 100 mL
- Flow Rate: 43 ml/min
- Common Diameter: 13mm, 25mm, 50mm
- Holdup Volume: ＜120μL
- pH: 1 – 14
- Bubble Point: 120 kPa
- Connection: stepped barb, luer lock
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Professional Sterile PTFE Syringe Filter Manufacturer in China
Filson sterile PTFE syringe filter is mainly fabricated with PTFE material, and it has a rigid structure to resist high temperature and pressure. With wide diameter of 50mm, the filtration capacity of out filter can achieve 100mL.
Since Filson is an OEM manufacturer, we can fabricate sterile PTFE syringe filter into various sizes based on your requirements. Besides, to make filter show stable and effective filtration, our professional sales will help you to choose suitable filter with a competitive price.
Having more than 20 years experience on manufacturing syringe filter, Filson controls the whole production process strictly. Meanwhile, our sterile PTFE syringe filter is 100% integrity tested and in accordance with ISO standards.
Do you have any question about Filson sterile PTFE syringe filter? Click Here for more detailed information!