What is Syringe Filter for IC?
Filson syringe filter for IC is usually used to capture impurity from liquid samples before undergo IC analysis. Not only it can improve the accuracy of analysis results, but also plays an important role in avoiding instruments damaged or shutdown because of useless particles.
All of the materials of Filson syringe filter for IC are high quality. Its filtration membrane is mainly fabricated by high purity materials like PTFE, PVDF, PES and cellulose acetate. And its housing including high-density polyethylene(HDPE) and PP.
With wide range of diameters and apertures, Filson syringe filter for IC supports various filtering requirements. In addition, it is greatly compatible with various aqueous solvents or chemical solvents, such as strong acid and strong alkali, alcohol, etc.
Syringe Filter for IC Categories
As a hydrophilic polymer, PES membrane has fast flow rates and great compatibility with diverse aqueous and chemical solvents. Filson PES syringe filter for IC is preferred for IC sample filtration and it is mostly suitable for dissolution testing applications.
The filter membrane is fabricated with high-purity PVDF, Filson PVDF syringe filter for IC has strong tensile strength, high corrosion resistance and low protein-binding properties. It has uniform aperture structure to capture impurities in solution effectively.
Filson provides both hydrophobic and hydrophilic PTFE filter syringes for wider applications, and hydrophobic membranes for prewetting with alcohol can filter aqueous solution. It has good resistance of corrosion and high temperature up to 110℃.
With high-purity cellulose acetate filtration membrane, Filson CA syringe filter for IC has characteristics of good hydrophilic, low protein binding and without nitrates. It can be used for filtering bio-fluids, culture medium additives and serum.
Filson nylon syringe filter for IC is manufactured with evenly distributed aperture and extremely low ion residual to effectively filter particulate impurities. The Nylon filter membrane has hydrophilicity, flexibility, tear resistance and high pressure resistance.
Syringe Filter for IC Types by Aperture
Filson 0.05 micron syringe filter for IC has 0.05micron tiny aperture to perform ultra-filtration to analyzed samples. In order to avoid blocking filter membrane, the solution is generally prefiltered first. It is commonly autoclaved to realize aseptic filtration.
Especially design for aseptic filtration or clarification, Filson 0.2 micron syringe filter for IC has tiny and precise aperture. Ultraviolet welding without adhesive provides 100% pure filtration environment and ensures accuracy of the analyzed samples.
With standard 0.45 micron aperture, Filson 0.45 micron syringe filter for IC can capture most of impurities in solvent like bacteria, fungi, microbes and particles. As the most widely used syringe filter for IC, it has high filtration efficiency up to 99.9%.
Usually used to remove interfering substances and small particles from samples, Filson 5 micron syringe filter for IC has high flow rate to permit more fluid pass through. It promotes efficiency of IC analysis samples and accurate of analytical results.
High flow rate is a typical feature of Filson 10 micron syringe filter for IC. It allows up to 420ml of liquid to pass per minute and it is especially suitable for filtering aqueous solutions containing large granular impurities or pre-filtration of smaller aperture filters.
Syringe Filter for IC Types by Diameter
As the ideal choice of small-volume samples, Filson 4mm syringe filter for IC can efficiently filter solvents less than 2ml. With luer lock inlet and outlet structure, it provides more safe environment with no leakage and low hold-up volume of 10μL.
Filson 17mm syringe filter for IC has ability to filter liquid more than 100ml to be suitable for a wide range applications. Filson offers multiple filtration membrane types and apertures for your to choose. It is suitable for diverse conditions such as sterile and non-sterile.
With effective filtration area of 4.9 cm², Filson 30mm syringe filter for IC has high filtration efficiency and high throughput. It has stable structure to endure high pressure of 150psi, which totally avoid filter explosion and sample leakage from welding part.
Filson Syringe Filter for IC Benefits
Filson always uses 100% high purity materials to fabricate syringe filter for IC to provide you the best performing products with longer service life.
Adopting high-density polyethylene(HDPE) or PP housing, Filson syringe filter for IC is very durable to resist aggressive environments.
With unique female luer lock entrance and male sliding exit, Filson syringe filter for IC can install directly in syringe adapter and begin to filter.
Filson manufactures syringe filter for IC in strict accordance with standard drawings and each syringe filter is consistent with ISO9001.
Filson Syringe Filter for IC Advantages
- Comprehensive: A variety of materials, sizes of syringe filter for IC are provided in Filson. It has ability for either pre-filtration or fine filtration about various sample volumes. In addition to common sizes, we offer custom services to meet your personalized needs.
- Economical: Filson sets reasonable price for each syringe filter for IC strictly according to materials and labor cost. Under the premise of ensuring high quality, we aim to satisfy you with competitive price and extreme high cost performance.
- Reliable: All of materials are purchased from famous supplier and fabrication follows production procedure strictly. Filson will also conduct strict quality tests and inspection of products to ensure that each syringe filter for IC is in good capability.
Filson Syringe Filter for IC Features
- Low conductivity detectable extractables
- Various diameters and apertures to choose
- Ultrasonic welding guarantees 100% no leakage
- Available for sterile and non-sterile environments
- Uniform pore size ensures accurate filtration effect
- Highly purified raw materials and stable construction
- High filtration efficiency provides well protection for IC column
- Convenient for connection with syringe by dual luer lock design
- No additives and adhesives included avoids contaminating samples
Why Choose Filson Syringe Filter for IC
As a professional syringe filter manufacturer for more than 20 years, Filson has enough experience and ability to produce standard and high quality syringe filter for IC. We totally know the fabrication process, production specifications and market demand of syringe filter.
Filson syringe filter for IC has passed IC and ISO9001 certifications. Each product is tested for multiple times to ensure that it meets international quality standards. Such as seal test, flow rate test, pressure test, ion level detection, etc. We promise every product you buy is superior.
We also offer alternative products about famous brands such as Pall, Whatman, Merck, Millex, Sartorius with shorter lead times and more competitive prices.
If you are interested in our products, please contact us immediately by phone + 86-15736958886 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Our experienced salesman will introduce you to the most suitable products. We can also provide samples for free to test quality.
- Connection: luer lock
- PH tolerance range: 1-14
- Maximum operation pressure: 6.9bar
- Maximum working temperature: 110℃
- Typical flow rate: 420 ml/min at 2.1 bar
- Effective filtration area: 0.125cm²-4.9cm²
- Common diameters: 4mm, 17mm, 30mm
- Common apertures: 0.2μm, 0.45μm, 1μm, 5μm, 10μm
In order to adapt the conditions of ion chromatography separate ions and polar molecules, the following materials are suitable for fabricating syringe filer:
- Cellulose acetate
Syringe Filter for IC FAQ Guide
- Collecting impurities in ion chromatography analysis of samples to avoid damage or blockage to instrument caused by particles.
- Improving the purity of analysis sample and developing the accuracy of analysis results. In addition, avoiding machine shutdown by impurities to improve analysis efficiency.
- PES: Low content of extractability and protein binding to be suitable for aqueous and organic solvents. It also has higher flow rate than other materials.
- PVDF: High tensile strength, high chemical resistance and low protein binding.
- PTFE: Broad chemical compatibility, low extractable and high-temperature sterilization repeatedly is allowed.
- Nylon: Great flexibility and chemical compatibility.
- Cellulose acetate: Good hydrophilic, low protein binding and without nitrates.
No, the syringe filter for IC is not reusable.
Most syringe filter for IC are disposable. In order to ensure high filter efficiency and accurate analysis results, filter is best not to be reused.
In particular, some syringe filters are sterile and they must be used for one time to keep sterility.
Choose the most appropriate syringe filter, you need to consider the following factors:
- Connection type: Select the connection mode depending on analysis machine. The most commonly used and convenient connection method is dual luer lock design.
- Membrane materials: Synthetically considering the chemical compatibility, temperature resistance, hydrophilic nature, protein binding rate, tensile strength and other factors, we can select the appropriate filter for analysis of samples.
- Aperture: The aperture of syringe filter is determined according to the size of impurity particles. Choosing the appropriate aperture maximizes the filtration efficiency of impurities in analysis sample and avoids blockage.
- Diameter: The diameter of syringe filter determines flow rate and capacity. Selecting appropriate diameter based on the size of sample and requirements for filtration speed.
- Other factors: For example, whether the sample contains heavy particles requires pre-filtration; providing sterile filtration; wetting the filter film in advance to make it hydrophilic, etc.
- Common Diameters: 4mm, 17mm, 30mm
- Common Apertures: 0.2μm, 0.45μm, 1μm, 5μm, 10μm
Except for the common sizes, Filson provides a variety of materials, sizes, specifications of customized syringe filters. No matter what product you need, we will try our best to offer you one-stop solution.
In general, Filson syringe filter for IC adopts unique structure with small sample retention.
If you want to avoid any waste, reserve 10% air after sample is inhaled into syringe tube, so that a portion of air blows out remaining liquid in filter after sample passes through filter.
- Autoclave : The syringe filter with 121°C steam was sterilized for 15-30 min.
- Rrinsed with 75% ethanol solution
- Ethylene oxide gas sterilization.