What is Syringe Filter for LCMS
LCMS is a chemical analysis technique with both physical separation and mass analysis capabilities. Filson syringe filter for LCMS is technically used to filter samples before LCMS analysis to ensure high sample purity and avoid impact on analysis results caused by pollutants.
Filson syringe filter for LCMS has outstanding capabilities for protecting instrument from wear and blockage by particles, greatly optimizing the performance and service life of chromatography and spectrometry columns. It also avoids the instrument shutdown due to accidental pollution.
Mainly manufactured by many kinds of high quality materials like PTFE, regenerated cellulose, nylon, PES, PVDF, Filson syringe filter for LCMS has strong mechanical strength and wide chemical compatibility. It acts as an essential step to filter various analysis samples of LCMS.
Syringe Filter for LCMS Types by Materials
Being inert to various corrosive solvents such as strong acids and strong bases, Filson PTFE syringe filter for LCMS can filter almost all LCMS samples. Filson also provides water-wettable PTFE membrane to be applicable for aqueous solvents.
With extremely low particles adsorption and protein binding rate, Filson RC syringe filter for LCMS is widely used in samples requiring high recoveries such as bioassay, protein samples filtration and gel capsule dissolution tests and so on.
Filson nylon syringe filter for LCMS has high tensile strength and stable structure. It can be sterilized through autoclaving or gamma irradiation and it’s diffusely suitable for dealing with organic solution, water-based solution, medium polar liquid, etc.
Compared to filter membranes of other materials, PES is known for its higher flow rate of 140ml/min. In addition, Filson PES syringe filter for LCMS is well compatible with chemical solvents such as alkali, alcohols or acids.
With the structure of multi-layer membranes, Filson PVDF syringe filter for LCMS has high impurity removal efficiency up to 99.9%. It has excellent chemical performance and 2-4 times throughput for ordinary syringe filters.
Syringe Filter for LCMS Types by Aperture
Filson 0.22 micron syringe filter for LCMS provides a cost-effective solution for filtering teeny impurities such as bacteria or microorganisms. Most of 0.22 micron syringe filters are sterile to accommodate sterile environment and avoid contamination.
With precise aperture of 0.45 micron, Filson syringe filter for LCMS can remove the vast majority of impurities in analyzed sample. It has wide range of use like sterilization of biological fluids, tissue culture medium and clarification for samples and buffer, etc.
Filson 1.2 micron syringe filter for LCMS can remove fungi and other useless particles. With stable structure and strong mechanical strength, it can work normally in high temperature, heavy pressure, fast flow rate and other harsh environments.
Syringe Filter for LCMS Types by Diameter
Specially designed to filter small volume samples, Filson syringe filter for LCMS has little amounts of hold-up less than 7µl. It is particularly ideal for filter analyzed samples about 1ml. Both membranes and housing are compatible with organic solvents.
When the volume of analyzed samples is 1-10ml, Filson 13mm syringe filter for LCMS is the most suitable choice. Its housing is made of medical grade PP material by ultrasonic welding technology to be used in high pressure conditions without leakage.
Filson 25mm syringe filter for LCMS is usually applied in filtering 10-100ml of sample volume. Its filtration area is 4.2 cm² and the maximum flow rate of up to 140 ml / min. Manufactured under ISO9001 certified quality management system, its quality is very reliable.
Filson Syringe Filter for LCMS Benefits
With accurate and uniform aperture, Filson syringe filter for LCMS enables correct filtration of impurities and its particle removal efficiency can even up to 99.9%.
Filson syringe filter for LCMS has simple structure about disk shape and inlet&outlet at both ends. It can be installed directly between syringe tube and needle for filtration.
Adapting ultrasonic welding technology, Filson syringe filer for LCMS does not contain any adhesive agent to make analysis results more reliable and accurate.
Filson syringe filter for LCMS has eminent performances like low protein binding and chemical compatibility to be widely used in filtering various LCMS samples.
Filson Syringe Filter for LCMS Advantages
- Reliable: The raw materials of Filson syringe filter are purchased from well-known suppliers. The products are manufactured strictly according to ISO9001 and through integrity, flow rate, blasting and other multiple tests to ensure every product you purchase is of high quality.
- Economical: Filson set reasonable price for products in closely accordance with material costs and production costs. While ensuring product high quality, we aim to offer you the highest cost-effective syringe filters for LCMS, therefore all of our prices are
- Comprehensive: Filson offers many kinds of materials, sizes, apertures of syringe filters for LCMS to meet your various requirements. We also provides alternatives to famous brands such as Pall, Millipore, Whatman, Hawach, Sterlitech, etc. with the same specifications.
Filson Syringe Filter for LCMS Features
- Huge filtration area of 6cm²
- Quick flow rate up to 140ml/min
- Low protein binding performance
- Multiple testings ensure high quality
- Stable structure and high tensile strength
- Almost no extract produced during operation
- High-purity materials to achieve optimal performance
- Outstanding corrosion resistance to strong acid&alkali
- Standard sterilization process ensures sterile products
- Wide range of sizes to be suitable for various applications
Why Choose Filson Syringe Filter for LCMS
Having rich experience, advanced technology, standard workshop, complete production line and skillful workers, Filson has enough capability to provide you with one-stop syringe filter for LCMS solutions.
No matter the raw materials of syringe filter for LCMS, or manufacturing process, Filson always offers you the most superior. Choose Filson as your premier choice syringe filter supplier, you will get satisfactory goods with high quality and reasonable price.
Filson syringe filter for LCMS has many properties to filter almost all solvents of LCMS. It has excellent corrosion resistance and hydrophily to be compatible with chemicals and aqueous solvents. It also has low protein binding capability to filter biological samples.
If you are interested in our products, please contact us immediately by phone + 86-15736958886 or mail email@example.com. Our professional staff will reply you quickly and give you useful advice.
- Flow rate: up to 140ml/min
- Filtration efficiency: up to 99.9%
- Maximum filtration area: 19.6cm²
- Maximum working pressure: 14 bar
- Sample volume: 1ml-1000ml
- Operating temperature: up to 140℃
- Common apertures: 0.22μm, 0.45μm, 1.2μm, etc.
- Common diameters: 3mm, 13mm, 25mm, etc.
- Regenerated Cellulose
- PTFE/WWPTFE(water wettable PTFE)
- Medical Grade PP
- HDPE (high density polyethylene)
Syringe Filter for LCMS FAQ Guide
Filson syringe filter for LCMS is specially used in filtering samples for LCMS analysis. By capturing bacteria or impurities in samples, syringe filter has several functions on LCMS:
- Protecting chromatography and spectrometry columns from damage or blockage by particles, maintaining its long service life and stable performance.
- Ensuring high clean degree of samples without useless impurities to guarantee the analysis results more accurate and believable.
- Avoiding machines shutdown due to contamination of sample solution, greatly improve analysis efficiency and save cost.
In order to adapt to the conditions for physical separation and quality analysis of LCMS, the materials of syringe filter must have strong mechanical strength and good chemical resistance. Filson always uses high-purity raw materials as follows:
- Regenerated Cellulose
Here are the main factors to consider when choosing appropriate syringe filter for LCMS:
- Sample volume: Appropriate filter diameter is selected according to the sample volume to avoid sample loss due to excessive retention.
- Aperture: Choose the most suitable aperture through filtration requirements and impurities sizes to avoid incomplete filtration or blockage.
- Temperature: Each material has different tolerance to temperature. If filtered at high temperatures, select a heat-resistant syringe filter, such as PTFE syringe filter can work normally at 140℃.
- Chemical resistance: If sample is strong acid or strong alkali, the housing and filtration membrane of syringe filter should have good chemical compatibility.
- Protein binding affinity: When filtering biological samples, syringe filters with low protein binding should be selected.
The most commonly used aperture of syringe filter for LCMS are 0.22 micron and 0.45 micron. 0.22 micron is sterilization grade and 0.45 micron thoroughly cleans the sample. In addition, we have other syringe filter apertures like 0.8 micron, 1.2 micron, 3 micron, 5 micron, 10 micron to meet your various filtration requirements.
Common filter diameter are 3 mm, 13 mm, 25 mm, 33 mm, 50 mm, etc. Sample volume directly determines the filter diameter that should be chosen. If the sample size is less than 1 ml, the 3mm diameter syringe filter is required, whose retention is also minimal.
- Being certificated by LCMS
- Low protein-binding property
- Rigid structure to longer service life
- Good compatibility with most chemicals
- Ultraviolet sealing ensures no leakage
- Having hydrophilic to filter aqueous solvents
- No extract affecting ionization process is produced
- High-purity raw materials to realize accurate filtration
Filson performed multiple tests on all syringe filters for LCMS to ensure high performance and no leakage.
- Visual Inspection
- Integrity Leakage Test
- Sterility Test
- Burst Pressure Test
- Flow Rate Performance Test
- Chemical Compatibility Test