Syringe Filter Holder
- Plastic and stainless steel materials available
- Rigid structure to withstand high pressure
- Allowable to clean and reuse for many times
- Excellent chemical resistance to filter most solvents
- Customized diameter to enlarge surface area up to 3.9 cm2
- Various connection methods suitable for different filters
- Autoclavable at 121 – 123℃ for 15 – 20 minutes
- Send Us Inquiry
Filson syringe filter holder, with common diameter up to 25mm, offers an economical solutions to connect with small-volume filtration system. Based on your unique application and the chemical property of liquids, you can choose proper plastic or stainless steel to manufacture syringe filter holder.
- Raw Material: stainless steel 316, polycarbonate, silicone
- Operating Temperature: up to 85℃
- Maximum Working Pressure: 7.0 bar
- Common Diameter: 13mm, 25mm, 50mm
- Filtration Area: 3.9 cm2 at 25mm
- Flow Rate: up to 100 ml/min
- Connection: luer lock, NPTF
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Professional Syringe Filter Holder Manufacturer in China
The general diameter of Filson syringe filter holder is 13mm, 25mm and 50 mm, and our syringe holder has increased effective surface area to meet your needs better. In addition, with filter’s uniform pore size, our syringe filter holder can let liquids pass with a flow rate up to 100 ml/min.
Totally made of high-quality plastic or stainless steel, Filson syringe filter holder has a robust construction to resist high pressure up to 7 bar. Meanwhile, if you use syringe filter in high heat and aggressive corrosion environment, stainless steel syringe filter holder is your best choice.
As a professional syringe filter holder manufacturer in China, Filson has advanced technology, expertise technicians and mature production lines. So we can provide you reliable and effective reusable syringe filter holders as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about Filson syringe filter holder, please Click Here for more detailed information!